Alright, it's that time again!
First, here's a quick list of FO's for March:
- Mermaid mittens
- Blue Charity hat (aka Charity hat #3)
- Landscape washcloth
- Rosewood Washcloth
- Splish Splash Washcloth
Now, on to April...
- Finish Wicked (or knit until I'm out of yarn - bad feeling about this...)
- Aquire yarn for - and knit - Dad's Birthday Socks (considering Hareton, or perhaps a pair of Thuja to mix things up)
- 2-3 washcloths (and perhaps a soap sock)
- Maybe start a pair of Dublin Bay socks (out of the Sea Wool I just frogged)
- Finish Black Fetching
- Foliage (???)
You may notice that the No-Purl Monkey socks are nowhere to be seen. I had a bad feeling about the fit, so I tried them on (half way through the leg), and I couldn't even get them up to my heel - forget about over it! So, they have been frogged. I think I need a break before going back to a monkey-esque pattern, hence the Dublin Bay socks on the above list. Oh well... At least I have my first Yarn Pirate shipment to look forward to!