This "no real set goals" thing really seems to have worked this month!
What have I knit?
- Matching socks for Miss J & Mr.S (2 pairs total)
- Creamsicle socks
- Finshed up the Bleue et Noir socks
- "Autumn is Coming" anklet-ish socks
- the teal Barbie dress
- Finished one sock of my Whitewater Monkeys
I also came *thisclose* to finishing Mr.S' hat - in fact, I did finish it - but then discovered that I need to add 1-2" in length to it! I'll get back to that as soon as I finish the sock I'm on as there's no huge rush for it yet (need the socks for the chilly evenings/mornings, where the hat can't really be used yet).
Ok, so now it's time to move on to September...
I know that I didn't really set any *real* goals for August, and that really seemed to work well, but I feel that I need to get back to goals for September. Why? Have you looked at the calendar lately?! It's (almost) September, and I still have gift-knits that still need to be tended to!!!
So, for September, I'd ideally like to knit:
- Finish Miss J's sweater (I've started it, but I want to write a separate post about it)
- Finish my Whitewater Monkeys
- Finish Mr.S' hat
- DH's hat
- Miss J's hat
- My hat
- The second pair of Evangeline mitts
- Re-start Dad's socks