2008 Knitting Goals

As I've been working on my Christmas Gift Knitting, I've been thinking about what I'd like to accomplish for 2008.

First off - "general" goals:

  1. One pair of socks per month (or at least one pair every second month if it's a "patterned" pair ie.pomotamus)
  2. At least one intarsia/stranded/fair isle project
  3. At least one sweater for myself
  4. All Christmas knitting to be completed by Dec.1st 2008 - if it's not done by then, it's not going to be gifted! December will be reserved for knitting for myself!
  5. New Stockings for the 4 of us (well, at least 2/4)
Pattern goals/Knit List
  1. Endpaper Mitts (Eunny Jang)
  2. Toasty Topper (Winter '07 Knitty)
  3. Wicked (Zephyr Girls) *Have yarn & pattern
  4. Monkey (socks)
  5. Shedir *have yarn, need proper needles
  6. A Pair of Selbuvotter Mitts
  7. We Call Them Pirates Hat
  8. Scoop Du Jour *Have Yarn
  9. Fetching
  10. Hannah
  11. Jaywalker
  12. Drive-Thru
  13. Embossed Leaves
  14. Pomatomus
  15. Entrelac socks
That's all for now - it may change if a new pattern catches my eye ;)

3 comments:

Laura December 6, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

well good luck with everything! some of the items you've listed you'll have no problem completing!! :-)

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 5:46 AM  

That's such a good idea and I like how you've integrated different technique in the mix. I need to put together a goals list for myself so I might be joining you on this!

greenapples December 30, 2007 at 11:34 AM  

Thanks - I'm hopeful that I can complete the majority of that list - I'm pretty sure that not all of that list will be done - or even that I'll end up keeping it the same (may change some as new patterns are released, etc. :)

I like to learn new techniques to keep things interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to conquer the entrelac, colourwork, toe up socks and adult sized sweaters in 2008!