Rainbow Feet!




I'm well on my way to completing my pair of socks for January! As mentioned in my last post, I started these for a craft-along on Craftster, and I love how they're turning out! While they're not to my personal taste, they are cute, and the Goofy Girl LOVES them! Without further ado, here is the first rainbow foot!

I can't begin to tell you just how excited she was to find out that the first sock was done! She put it on right away and refused to take it off for well over an hour (until bath time)! Now that's an appreciated knit!

I've already cast on for the second sock, and I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of the weekend (in which I hope to have more dedicated knitting time than I've had in the last 3 days!).

I just love how hand knit socks look on little feet!

0 comments: