March Goals

Welcome to March! As you may know, I like to set monthly goals for my knitting, so here they are!

  1. Finish Wicked (and actually take photos of it - I haven't yet!)
  2. CO for Odessa (I really need a hat!) & finish
  3. Find a hat pattern for DH & CO for it
  4. No-Purl Monkeys (Finally going to use that gorgeous Fleece Artist Sea Wool) or Endpaper Mitts (the pattern is back on-line - YAY!)
  5. Frog Jaywalkers & list yarn as for destash
  6. Acquire yarn for at least on pair of socks for my dad (3 pairs planned for this year - need to get cracking - 1 pair needed for May, another for June!)
  7. Pick up some SOAK (I'm anxious to try the stuff)
  8. Finally make it out to Wool 'n Things to spend the gift cert. I got for Christmas!
Oh, and I know this isn't knitting related, but I'm going to post it anyways!

My project for the 2008 Colour Craftalong on Craftster! I love it - it makes me think of spring!
(ETA: This is my project for March, which is green!)

2 comments:

Lisa March 2, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I wanna try SOAK also but I keep forgetting about it. Can't wait to see what you get with your gift cert.

KR March 6, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

I love the idea of the monthly goals! Your craftster challenge entry is just gorgeous too! :D love it

Wanted to say thank you for stopping by the blog and joining in the contest! :) You're welcome to head back over anytime since it seems like there's always something new going on! :) Blessings!
Kristin