Tuscany progress!


I am SOOOOOO happy with how quickly this is progressing!! When I looked at it again after the new needles came in, I was terrified that there was only a slim chance that I was going to get this done in time on top of all of my other projects - not so much anymore!

In this progress shot, I had just finished the 4th repeat - now I'm almost 1/2 way through the 5th :D

I'm really enjoying this pattern - but it's something that is difficult for me to work on during the day when it's just me to run after the kids! Having to put it down in the middle of a lace row is NOT a good thing! However, it is simple enough of a pattern that I can work on it at night while watching tv after the kids are in bed - which is definitely a wonderful thing!

I'm thinking that I'll definitely have this done within the next 2 weeks - which would be awesome! I'm hoping to have this and Sarah's blanket done before I get the yarn in for Gramma A's vest (which I can't even order before Oct.15th - boo!). That might be a bit of a stretch, but hopefully it's not too much of one!

2 comments:

MissVicki October 1, 2007 at 9:26 PM  

Oh! I love the stitch pattern on this. I am envious of the progress you are making on your Christmas gift knitting. I have not begun at all, so mine will probably be minimal.

greenapples October 5, 2007 at 9:06 AM  

Thanks - I love it too!
I don't feel insane now - more "overly ambitious", which isn't as bad!