Mmmm...Yarn....

I have no idea how I haven't posted about this yet, but last week (at least I think it was last week - my memory sucks lately), I received my first shipment of Yarn Pirate's Booty Club! This stuff is awesome - Just take a look!


I couldn't resist casting on - it was just too soft and gorgeous! After a bit of a consult with the ladies on the Resolutions for 2008 board on Ravelry, I decided to go with a pair of Jaywalkers, and I don't think I could have chosen a better pattern :) Here's the progress so far :

I love Love LOVE how they are turning out, and I'm glad I found a good opportunity to knit this pattern again. I love how it looks - just wish is was a bit more of a quicker knit!

Oh - In my last post, I had promised a photo of my Leyburn socks - here you go!


I still love how these are turning out, but I haven't managed to work on them much as I've been distracted by my other WIPs (particularly the Jaywalkers!). I'm hoping to get around to finishing these sometime in June! I do still have half of a sock to finish of my Dad's Birthday socks!! Ack! I'd better get knitting!

2 comments:

Joe May 20, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

That yarn is certainly beautiful! Love thw combination of pink and green ^_^

greenapples May 20, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

I love it too :)