Oi! Sorry this post it so late! So much has been going on around here - it's been crazy! First, Mr.S got really sick with a tummy bug, then DH caught something, then Miss J, then me. On top of that, there was the kids' birthday party, Miss J turned 4 (and had the worst of her sickness on her birthday - poor girl!), and to cap it all off - we're moving June 30th! Blah!

Anyways, let's recap what May's goals were:

  1. SockWars III!!!! Hopefully finish one pair!
  2. Finish Dad's socks before SockWars starts (9 days should be more than enough time - as long as I don't start procrastinating again!)
  3. Acquire yarn for Evangeline (Putting a "?" on this for now)
  4. 2-3 washcloths/soap socks
  5. Start a pair of socks for myself!
And let's see how I did:

  1. We're not going there. I don't feel like ranting.
  2. Didn't finish them by the goal, but...umm... I finished them yesterday! The absolute longest it has taken me to knit a pair of socks! I had to force myself to knit on them though - Lang Jawoll Cotton isn't really the softest stuff - rather scratchy actually. I just hope that they soften a bit with washing!
  3. No - I bought sock yarn instead :P (52 Pair Plunge II and all that...)
  4. Yes!
  5. I started 2 pairs! The Leyburns and the Jaywalkers.
With us moving, and the insanity of that (19 days left!!!! AHHHHHH!!!), I'm not sure exactly how much I'll manage to finish, but here's the list:

  1. Finish at least one of the Leyburn Socks
  2. Finish at least one of the Jaywalkers
  3. Start the Mystery Shawl
  4. Finish Mr.S' Caterpillar wash cloth

Wish me luck!

0 comments: