I think we may have a problem here...

Oh my... I have procrastinated on certain projects for much too long, and I now fear that I'm not going to be able to get all Christmas knitting done on time. 5 weeks left of knitting time. 5 projects to complete. Oh. Dear.

Hubby's socks and my Dad's socks won't be an issue, and I'm REALLY hopeful that Gramma's Tuscany should be done in time (Oh do I ever hope it will!), but it looks like my sister's blanket will be late. This = craptastically suckular, especially seeing as it's also doubling as her birthday gift. Tuscany is making me nervous as well - especially because I'm having such about of knitter's ADD/procrastination lately. All I want to do is knit socks (and Gramma doesn't really wear socks, and I don't think my sister would appreciate any at all!). Oh my! Hopefully finishing both of the Christmas sock pairs on the go doesn't further fuel the sock-knitting flame!

Oh, how I love knitting socks!

2 comments:

Anonymous November 19, 2007 at 5:29 AM  

You can do it, don't worry! Though I really do wish you hadn't confirmed I've only got 5 weeks to go...

greenapples November 20, 2007 at 11:26 AM  

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I wish I hadn't confirmed that fact myself!