Procrastination Station

Ok. I'm a bad monkey. The sock - it's exactly 4 rounds further along than what is shown in the last post. I am feeling very compelled to work on it today though - I really need another FO under my belt. FO's are very soothing things - even if it's just ONE sock....

If I didn't procrastinate on this one sock, I'd likely be half way done the second one by now! I really need to nip this procrastination thing in the bud and get this pair of socks done, because I can't re-start hubby's socks until these ones are done (need the needles I'm using), and I need to get hubby's socks done by the time he starts Christmas vacation - which is December 14th! Yeah, I know it's just the beginning of November, but I'm also needing to start and finish Tuscany, finish my sister's blanket and sew all the panels together (which reminds me, I need to figure out where I put the pattern notes for it!), start and finish my little Goober's stocking, and knit a baby sweater/hat bootie set (this particular one should take about a week - possibly less for all 3 items). Oh, and I want to knit myself a pair of socks - I'll only do that if I manage to get most of the other stuff done by the end of the month though!

Ok, so, November goals:

1) Finish Dad's socks
2)Re-Start and finish Hubby's socks
3)Start Tuscany - hopefully get it at least 50% done
4) Make SOME progress on my sister's blanket! (ideally, finish it!)
5)Make at least one item from the baby set
6)Choose and buy yarn for Goober's stocking

That doesn't seem too bad! I think that if I can manage to get all of that list done, THEN I will cast on for a pair of socks for myself as a reward!

Off to knit!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 7, 2007 at 2:27 PM  

I was looking for an email addy on your blog. I am working on an article on buyhandmade and I see you took the pledge. Would you be willing to be interviewed?

Please email me at
christina@writeforit.com